- A minimum of 61 物塊s on either side of the stand (as measured from the stand's center) is required in order to place a Crystal on the Stand .
- The stand itself can be supported by platforms, and the two squares immediately below those platforms can be non-blocks. However, to the left and right of the stand it must be blocks.
- The blocks on the surface can be hammered, this will not interfere with the area.
- The blocks on the surface of the area can be actuated for entry into an arena. The blocks have to be active to place the crystal.
- For now, this can be exploited. The goblins will jump off the arena if the blocks are deactivated after the crystal was placed, and will pace back and forth beneath the crystal, not damaging it.
- For every one square further away from the stand, the surface can move one square up or down, creating a surface which the player can walk up without needing to jump. This method can be used indefinitely, allowing the surface go as high or low as desired.
- For every one square further away from the stand, the surface can move two or three squares up or down, but this method can only be used two to three times in a row before the surface stops counting as flat. The exact formula used for this is unknown.
- A pit of at most three squares wide and six squares deep can be created.
- 未通電石塊s and blocks rendered inactive by 制動器s do not interfere with the area, and can be turned back to their active state after the crystal has been placed.
- Platforms don't interfere with the area.
- 泡泡s don't count as blocks, either for the purpose of creating a surface or for the purpose of interfering with the area being open.
- A minimum of 10 blocks of free space above the surface is required. A single block 9 tiles up will invalidate the location.
- 機關門s can count as being part of the surface, but only when closed; they can be opened after the crystal is placed.
- The Eternia Crystal Stand is included as part of the Dungeon Defenders 2 crossover.