内部物品 ID: 2676
内部物品 ID: 2675
内部物品 ID: 2674
|Blue Jellyfish (Bait)||20 %|
|Green Jellyfish (Bait)||20 %|
|Pink Jellyfish (Bait)||20 %|
鱼饵 is a group of items used for 钓鱼. Most consist of 小动物 caught via the 虫网. When a 钓竿 is cast, at least one Bait item must be in the player's inventory, or else nothing can be caught. Fishing Poles will visually cast with no Bait, but will not catch anything.
Bait essentially serves as 弹药 for Fishing Poles. Unlike ammunition, however, Bait only has a chance of being consumed, which can only happen on reel-in (rather than on casting the line). Also like ammunition, they can be placed in the Ammo slots of a player's inventory, but unlike most ammunition, bait in ammo slots will be consumed last.
There are several items that can serve as Bait, and they must be obtained in different ways depending on the type:
- Most 小动物s that are insects, snails, or worms can be used as bait, and must be caught with the 虫网.
- Blue, Green, and Pink Jellyfish bait items are unrelated to the 水母 enemies. These function only as bait or for crafting 水母罐s, and must themselves be caught via Fishing.
- Apprentice Bait, Journeyman Bait, and Master Bait are acquired as rewards for completing quests for the 渔夫 NPC, as well as 宝匣. (Surplus baits can be sold for , 1, 3, and 10 respectively.)
- The 松露虫 is unique in that it is listed as having "666" Bait Power, however it does not actually function as Fishing Bait. It instead summons 猪龙鱼公爵, cannot be used to catch any ordinary fishing items, and will only work when used in an 海洋 biome.
Bait power influences the quality of the catch (see 钓鱼 for details and other factors), as well as the chances that the Bait item will be consumed: Higher bait powers mean less chance that the Bait item will be consumed.
- 5% Bait power means the bait will be consumed immediately
- Higher multiple of 5% means that bait will last approximately that many fishing attempts (50% bait = 10 catches on average, or 10% chance of bait consumption)
- 钓具箱 adds 5% of bait power that is used only to compute the chance of consuming bait. That means it is not very useful for the high profile baits, but can significantly improve the number of fish caught with 5% or 10% baits.
- If you have multiple bait in your inventory, they are used from the left-top slot of the inventory to the bottom-right. So, the topmost/left-most bait item will be used first.
- 蠕虫s, 蚱蜢s, and 丛林 baits (蚜虫, 蛆虫, and 鼻涕虫) can be found while destroying background objects on the 地表:
Short grass/plants Tall grass/plants Dirt piles Spawn limit 蠕虫 1/400 (0.25%) chance per tile 1/200 (0.5%) chance per tile 1/6 (16.7%) chance per tile 5 Grasshoppers 1/100 (1%) chance per tile 1/50 (2%) chance per tile 5 Jungle baits 1/80 per tile in the Jungle 1/40 per tile in the Jungle 8 total
- If the number of bait critters on the map has reached its upper limit, no more will spawn. The 3 types of Jungle baits share a total upper limit of 8.
- The presence of NPCs nearby is very beneficial for the proportion of 小动物s (including those used as bait) in the number of total spawned creatures, as it reduces the spawning of enemies. NPCs can even prevent enemies from spawning entirely, provided they are in a sufficient number and no special 事件 is happening. In this case, the only creatures that can still spawn are harmless critters.
- 蠕虫s spawn most frequently in 森林 biomes during 雨.
- Worms tend to mass themselves in the lowest part of terrain as they cannot even climb a one tile high wall.
- Forest biomes at night tend to spawn large numbers of 萤火虫, especially when close to one's home base and it's a 新月. The same applies to 蝴蝶 during the following day.
- The spawn rates and spawn caps of critters are affected by many of the same factors as those of hostile 敌怪, so 水蜡烛s, 和平蜡烛s, 战斗药水s, 镇静药水s and 向日葵s will affect critter spawns.
- The player can transform vast expanses of land into 农场s. Just make an NPC 房屋 each half screen (so that there are always 3 NPCs in the vicinity), and have a stretch of flat land on another level, on which you can run back and forth collecting critters. Ideally, you'll want NPCs high in the sky or underground, so that you can jump for catching flying critters.
- One of the best ways to acquire bait is to farm 萤火虫 with a 虫网 at night. They tend to congregate near your NPC 房屋s or trees in the 森林 biome and often spawn in very large numbers.
- Fireflies are a good source of renewable bait, since their 20% 鱼饵力 is quite desirable and can be buffed even further with fishing gear. Using the 钓具箱 (+5% bait power) puts them on equal status to worms, and with 渔夫盔甲 and 渔夫耳环 you basically have an unlimited supply of bait which can be recovered almost every night.
- If you build a platform in the sky such that the ground is not visible but one of your NPC houses are in view (e.g. by housing an NPC on the top floor of a tower), you can get more Fireflies to spawn due to the absence of land critters.
- The 水蜡烛 causes Fireflies to spawn faster (do note that it does not increase the spawn limit, so be sure to gather Fireflies periodically- collecting every two hours is sure to net you 25-40 Fireflies, or even 60+ with a Water Candle).
- 翅膀 will speed up the job of catching Fireflies considerably. If a player does not have wings, a network of interconnected platforms will also do the trick - just be sure to return to the top after you have finished collecting.
- Fireflies will not spawn during rain, however the 蠕虫 spawn rate will increase significantly.
- The spawn rate of the Fireflies is randomly determined at the beginning of the night, therefore on some nights you will see massive swarms and on other nights very few will spawn.
- You may compensate for this by collecting Fireflies during a 新月, when Fireflies spawn in notably higher numbers.
- Spending 1 rainy day catching Worms with a bug net near NPCs can result in 50+ worms.验证
- Running through a 森林 biome during the 雨 is a good way to gather Worms for bait.
- An effective way to gather Worms for bait is to create a new world, and then walk around the forest biomes and small surface caves destroying background objects like stones, patches of dirt and big rocks, which seem to have pretty high chances of dropping worms (or even several worms in some cases). All you need for this method is any 镐 and a Bug Net.
- Standard placed blocks being square makes a perfect trap for them. It is possible to catch several dozen in one rainy day, by just collecting them in a hole at the end. Note that the hole must be at least 2 tiles wide for you to stand in, preferably larger for the Bug Net to function properly.
- A long corridor of 丛林草 will regularly be saturated by background jungle plants, whose destruction will almost always result in a 蛆虫, 鼻涕虫, or a 蚜虫.
- 花靴 combined with a 照明弹 from the 信号枪 shot at your feet will provide significantly more bait than most other methods. A normal Bug Net on auto-swing is all that is necessary, the 金虫网 is not required. For best results, use 泥块s to farm Jungle bait, and leave a heavy object on your mouse button to hold it down (using an auto clicker with hold option works also).
- Using 花靴, and a Bug Net, one can quickly farm grasshoppers and worms in a multiplayer server. One person stands on the ground with a Yo-Yo out to break the grass, while the other uses a Bug Net to collect the grasshoppers and worms.
- Fishing with a 宝匣药水 and 声纳药水, and ignoring catches of white fish, will most often return more bait from the crates than is spent catching them.
- It should be noted that critters spawned from 蠕虫雕像, 萤火虫雕像, 蜗牛雕像, 蚜虫雕像 and 蝴蝶雕像 cannot be caught; attempting to do so will cause these critters to vanish in a puff of smoke.
- The Master Bait's name is a double-entendre on the word "masturbate". This is a common joke in the fishing industry, used by real-life fishermen, bait shops, and in numerous hook baiting tutorials.
- Bait can now be stored in ammo slots.
- Apprentice, Journeyman and Master baits now have new sprites.
- 1.2.4: 引入。