本指南標題為「跳石」，因為它是為了在遊戲進程中更快地進展得比預期的更遠而在遊戲進程中跳過某些絆腳石。 建議如果您打算遵循本指南，則您有使用泰拉瑞亞及其戰鬥機制的經驗。 你會進入裝備遠遠低於預期的區域，所以除非你知道你在做什麼，否則你不會活很長時間。
- 1 概要
- 2 入門
- 3 進階
- 4 最終步驟
- 5 困難模式
- 6 叢林神廟
- 7 World Farming
- 8 Cave Running
- 你真的不能跳過機械 Boss, 世紀之花和石巨人 ，因為它們的死亡會直接觸發遊戲的下一個階段。
- 銅錠, 錫錠, 鐵錠錠或鉛錠可用於升級武器。
- 攀爬爪, 可以減少你從掉下的一個深坑中爬上來的任務，而且在困難模式下仍然有用，無論是單個的還是組合的。
- 藥水, 特別是 弱效治療藥水和回憶藥水。
如果你更大膽一點，你可以選擇更危險的一項，熬夜戰鬥。請記住，此時你的裝備和健康狀況可能會使這成為一項艱巨的任務，不管你的技術水平如何(尤其是在專家模式) - 你很容易被四面八方的敵怪包圍，而且光線通常會很差。然而，如果你熬過了這一夜 (即使你不足以熬過，也要儘可能堅持)，你會得到更多的財富。殭屍掉落的腳鐐, 既可以增加防禦力又能獲得增益，同時旗幟可以賣2銀。你真正需要的是殭屍手臂, 一種強大的早期近戰武器，可以與後來的鎢寬劍媲美.
甚至裝備也有比普通木質盔甲更好的選擇。如果你還在第一天或第二天，你不太可能擁有製作金屬盔甲所需的幾十個錠，但由烏木和暗影木 製作的「高層次」的木製盔甲可以代替. 當你不得不面對來自噬魂怪,猩紅喀邁拉甚至臉怪 的攻擊時, 砍倒幾棵樹並扔掉一些盔甲應該不會花很長時間. 如果你覺得自己很勇, 或者你有一個帶着特別好的修飾語的配飾, 你甚至可以選擇直接跳過盔甲 — — 在遊戲的這個階段 ， 幾乎所有的敵人都是基於近戰的 ， 並且容易被擊退 ， 所以如果你沒有被擊中 ， 那麼你的抗傷害能力 ( 或者沒有抗傷害能力 ) 並不重要. 如果你的世界擁有腐化之地 ， 並且你感覺自己特別有耐心，你可以刷噬魂怪獲得遠古暗影盔甲, 這可以在防禦和速度上提供很好的提升.
From Crimson Hearts:
- A different type of Crimson Heart that, when used, creates a light-emitting heart that bounces after you.
- The Crimson Rod is very efficient for dealing with stronger enemies, as it will continue dealing damage after you flee the spot. It is also effective against the biome's boss, the Brain of Cthulhu, though it's a bit less of a hard counter.
- The Rotted Fork is a lifesaver, as it is the strongest spear-type weapon you'll get your hands on before The Underworld.
- The Panic Necklace, while limited in use, can allow for faster escape from dangerous monsters.
Feel free to break a second orb if you can, but avoid breaking a third one unless you want to battle the boss. While you're down here, you may choose to open up paths to other orbs or hearts as well, in preparation for eventually finishing these biomes. Otherwise, you can go home.
Arguably a more important side effect of this process, though, is that Meteors may now fall in your world, potentially providing you with significant amounts of Meteorite. If you can acquire this material, it's possible to essentially skip the Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu, and proceed directly to Hardmode from there - though you won't exactly have an easy time there without some work, as the meteor set has no pickaxe. At this point you may have to slow it down a bit, as it's possible that your first meteor will fall somewhere totally inaccessible, like the bottom of the Ocean or high on a Floating Island, though more will fall in time. During the wait until you're ready to gather this material, though, you may want to work on your town, building suitable shelters for the NPCs you currently have and to house others you may want - as well as fortifying your settlement against the looming Goblin Invasion, one of the few threats to a player on the surface at this stage. However, at the moment you have a fairly powerful ranged weapon and at least a few other utility items. While you aren't quite ready for the Dungeon yet, you should be able to survive any biome on the surface, as well as freely venture underground to collect ores and treasure with little trouble.
After getting geared up a bit more (or maybe not, if you're feeling confident), you could head to the Jungle. A ranged weapon is heavily recommended here, as the Hornets can be deadly if taken on with a weak sword. Gather as many Stingers, Jungle Spores, and Vines as you can. The Jungle Hat is arguably the easiest piece of high tier armor to get, requiring no mobs, no pickaxe, and only eight spores required, and will give an easy five defense, as well as mana. Stingers can be crafted into Poison Darts, useful if you're still hanging on to that Blowpipe from earlier. Because of the Jungle's large caves, this is the best place to quickly find more gear, such as the Cloud in a Bottle, Magic Mirror, Shoe Spikes and if you're lucky, a Lava Charm. If your expedition is a success, you should make a Blade of Grass, Thorn Chakram, and Ivy Whip. You're almost set for Hardmode already! If you come across a Beehive, it can be a good idea to snag some Honey, or even battle Queen Bee herself. But if you can't seem to find success in the Jungle, or simply want to make your start somewhere else, there are plenty of other options.
The 世界吞噬者 and 克蘇魯之腦 are both needed to make a pickaxe strong enough to mine 獄石, which is a necessity for starting Hardmode. But, technically, they aren't. 如果你拿到了個吊杆並且跑到了海邊, there's a chance you'll find a 掠奪鯊. This aquatic creature is as strong as a Molten Pickaxe, so you won't have to bother getting any Hellstone. Even if you skip these grotesque bosses, you'll still want to break Shadow Orbs/Crimson Hearts, as they will let meteorites begin falling, as well as giving a chance for Goblin Invasions to happen. Skipping the Eater of Worlds or the Brain of Cthulhu can be a bad idea, as defeating them will make the Tavernkeep NPC spawn in your world who can sell you the Eternia Crystal and the Eternia Crystal Stand which can be used to summon the Old One's Army.
The Goblin Invasion can be skipped as well, but doing so can be a very large mistake, as beating the invasion will allow the Goblin Tinkerer to appear, and he is needed for combining accessories and improving your gear. He also sells the Rocket Boots, which are very handy for the treacherous lava pits of the underworld that you'll soon be facing.
The Dungeon has many items that can prove invaluable... but it's by no means required. If you're feeling bold, feel free to completely ignore the Dungeon. If you're planning on fighting with magical weapons, though, you may want to take a peek at the entrance and see if you can find a Water Bolt. Leaving Skeletron is also a good way to save the Dungeon Guardians for when you have Hardmode gear, to get yourself a Bone Key. Regardless, it's always a good idea to kill Skeletron and delve into the Dungeon, as items such as the Muramasa and Cobalt Shield can almost be too good to give up.
By now you should have a set of Jungle Armor, Shadow Armor, Crimson Armor, or Necro Armor. If any meteorites fell now is a good time to decide if you want Meteor Armor and the Space Gun or not. If you want meteor gear, but haven't had any luck with meteorites, smash Orbs/Hearts between 12:00am and 4:30am for maximum meteor landings, or, if you have a Shadow Key you can try your luck on the many Shadow Chests of the Underworld, as they can contain Meteorite Bars. By now you need a pickaxe strong enough to mine hellstone, as the Hardmode ores are practically impossible to skip, and can't be mined without a Molten Pickaxe or Reaver Shark.
There's absolutely no way to skip the Wall of Flesh, so the skipping frenzy will have to end here. Make sure to get the Frostspark Boots, collect the last of your NPCs, and obtain the Lava Waders. You should also get 400 health and make a surface Mushroom Biome before you ao any farther. In the Underworld, you should hunt down and collect a Hellforge and mine a lot of Hellstone. You need enough to make a Molten Pickaxe (if you don't have a Reaver Shark), and (for melee players) a Fiery Greatsword. Anything more is optional. Once you have the Fiery Greatsword, use it to craft Night's Edge. If you're lucky and find an Obsidian Rose or Magma Stone while in the Underworld, they will be of great help in the next battle.
If you're unprepared and extremely confident, you can choose to battle the Wall of Flesh right away. Death is very, very likely, as the Wall of Flesh is very difficult to defeat (especially in Expert Mode), so as to deter the unprepared from going into Hardmode. If you aren't extremely confident, you should spend a bit more time gearing up.
The Wall of Flesh is both the metaphorical and literal wall in the way of advancing your world into Hardmode, so you'll have to give this battle everything you've got. If you have Lava Waders or an Obsidian Skin Potion, and Rocket Boots, a bridge will be unnecessary; otherwise, it can be a lifesaver. Now, gather your courage, and drop the voodoo doll into the lava... but not before you make sure your Guide is still alive. If he has died and not respawned, the voodoo doll will be completely wasted and you'll have to start looking for another Voodoo Demon.
After you have won, Hardmode will begin. Although Hardmode may seem far more nonlinear, this is an illusion, as you must fight the bosses in a specific order. First, you must take out the Mechanical bosses, and then beat Plantera.
Some parts of the Hardmode progression can be skipped. Specifically the three Hardmode ores. Normally you must follow a progression of (Cobalt Ore/Palladium Ore) which gives you a pick/drill that lets you mine (Mythril Ore/Orichalcum Ore) which in turn gives you access to (Adamantite Ore/Titanium Ore). However, This progression, and indeed introducing the ores to your world may be skipped by fishing for crates. Crates opened in Hardmode have a chance to contain Hardmode metal ores and bars. If you fish up a large number of crates pre-hardmode, and then open them right after defeating the Wall of Flesh, you can often skip many tiers of the initial Hardmode progression.
- Sometimes, the locked Lihzahrd door that locks you out of the temple generates on top of a trap, where unlike Lihzahrd Bricks, you can blow up with Explosives, where the door disappears too.
- It is possible, by coincidence and fortunate spawning, that a Jungle Shrine will spawn in the wall, allowing you to enter without using any of the aforementioned methods.
- If the temple spawned protruding into The Underworld, it is possible to get in by fighting the Wall of Flesh, having it pull you inside the Temple and then immediately killing the Wall.
- Sometimes a Living Mahogany Tree will spawn close enough to the top of the temple to allow access. The Living Mahogany Tree blocks replace the blocks of the temple, easily mined for a quick entrance (Needs confirmation)
Otherwise, several methods exist to circumvent the requirement:
- It is possible to get inside by placing three Platforms in front of the door and hammering them once. Simply walk towards them while pressing the "down" key.
- The Rod of Discord can be used to teleport to the other side of the door, given the targeted location is free of Lihzahrd Brick Walls. These can be removed with a hammer or Hamaxe while the character is still on the outside.
- The Rod of Discord can also be used to teleport inside an Underground Cabin that intersects the Temple, given it has Planked Walls.
- It's possible to place Teleporters on both sides of the door, link them together with Wire, and trigger them with a lever or somesuch. This allows characters to easily get around the door, especially if the trigger is a self-activating Pressure Plate. This will likewise only work if the teleporters' backgrounds are free of Lihzahrd Brick Walls.
- Creating passages (the bigger the better) from the top of the Temple to the surface allows meteorites to crash into it. This will replace Lihzahrd Bricks with meteorite ore, letting the player dig into the Temple prior to getting the Picksaw. The chance of this happening is somewhat slim, though, but can be increased by placing chests all over the world. With that being done, the meteorite is bound to crash into the temple, since it would be the only place for it to crash into.
- By hammering the block under the outside of the door, and placing rope on the outside of the door, it is possible to glitch through the door by swinging a sword toward the door.
- Using the Unicorn Mount and a hammer. Hammer the blocks so they are facing inwards, then use the Unicorn Mount and fall down into the blocks. Get off the Mount and you're in.
- Make the 2 blocks either side of the door slabs using a hammer, then use a Grappling Hook to attach to the bottom tile of the door. Then hammer the 2nd tile on the outside of the door 3 times. This will flip you to the other side of the door. This works both ways, but ensure that the tile is returned to its half state, else you can get stuck.
- If you cover the door with rope, using the Grappling Hook is not needed. Sometimes, albeit very rarely, the temple may generate with holes in the walls that will allow easy access.
- You can do an easy glitch: put rope next to the door, hang on to the rope, and as you're swinging a tool without stopping just go to the door. With this glitch you can go to temple very early. It's not yet confirmed that it works on the Desktop Version or the Console Version because it has been tried in the Mobile Version.
- Teleporters don't normally work in front of Lihzahrd Brick Walls. You can break them with a Pwnhammer (not in desktop), and not only can you teleport in, you can also trap people in Lihzahrd Brick!
- If the player creates a short hoik chain right up to the door and they enter the chain, they will end up half inside the door and can simply walk through.
World Farming is a strategy employed by players wishing to get an early head start on the game. They do this by creating new worlds, and running across the surface of the world and occasionally cave running. This allows the gathering of materials from chests at a much higher rate than normal, and grants an early lead, especially if an ice biome spawns nearby. However, some consider it cheating.
- Loot and mine said chest and continue to look for more chests
- Once all chests have been explored, cave running is another option
- The world is hard to traverse (Lots of hills, etc.)
- There are no caves to run through
Similar to World Farming, Cave running is a strategy employed by players to get ahead in certain aspects of the game. However, unlike world farming, this does not require new worlds to be created each time, although it might be useful if you've exhausted your world's resources. Most notably, this strategy gets you ahead in chest rescources and Life Crystals. However, there are some cons to this strategy.
This is a lot easier with minecart tracks, as these can be ridden until a cavern system appears. Cave running is when a player runs through cavern systems, mostly ignoring ore and doing no actual mining (some obviously, just not as much as usual). They do this to spend time looking for chest resources from underground cabins and life crystals.
- Lots of life crystals (Up to 100 Health can be obtained in one run, sometimes even more)
- Possibility of valuable early game weapons such as the Ice Boomerang
- Explores most of the underground
- Relies on world having an abundance of underground cabins
- Worlds with few underground cabins may struggle to grant any weapons
- Gaining hearts quick can often lead to the nessecary requirements for the Eye of Cthulhu to spawn
- If no weapons have been gained this can lead to a very underprepared boss fight
- Will often put the player behind in terms of weaponry and ore.