這意味著這個頁面會引導你完成一個特定的任務、戰略、或與 敵怪 / Boss 之間的戰鬥。
This guide will help you with mining in Terraria.
- Always upgrade your pickaxe: try to upgrade to a better one as fast as you can because certain items can only be mined with better ones.
- Do not jump down a large hole or cave without an extra jump, Umbrella, Featherfall Potion, or 幸運馬掌. If you do not have those, consider using 繩 and platforms to safely descend.
- As a rule of thumb, you should not jump down if you cannot see the glow of a torch or glowstick that you threw down.
- Use 洞穴探險藥水 or throw 洞穴探險螢光棒 if you're unable to find anything of value: they highlight any valuable treasure and ores that are on your screen.
- 挖礦藥水 and the Ancient Chisel increase mining speed directly.
- The Light modifier greatly increases the mining speed of tools.
- When the Minimap is expanded, hovering over an ore pocket will display its name next to the cursor.
- Using items that light through walls such as the Starfury will light up the map, allowing the player to locate and distinguish ores.
- Pressing the Left Ctrl (pressing down the right joystick on Xbox) key changes your mining style to Smart Cursor, which is extremely useful for strip mining.
- You can descend relatively fast by auto-focusing the mining and digging a 2-block-wide shaft.
- For quick trips to the various layers or the world, a hellevator can be a very useful structure. Dig a vertical shaft from underneath your base down to The Underworld and consider placing 繩 or platforms to conveniently ascend and descend.
- Do not look for Hardmode ores in the Underground Corruption, Crimson, or Hallow when you first start Hardmode unless you are very confident in your skill. Instead, if you have dug one, a hellevator is a good place to start looking.
- Hardmode ores cannot be found in all layers:
- See also: Hellevator.
You can build shafts to connect disconnected caves. Build shafts if you can't proceed any further in the cave you're currently exploring, or as the safest way to explore them.
If you're digging through water, you might drown and lose your coins. The safest method to prevent this is bringing along some Gills Potions or a Diving Helmet, or horizontally dig a tunnel of at least three tiles into the walls and mining the two tiles above the tunnel to create an air pocket. Additionally, as torches won't work underwater, consider bringing along some Glowsticks, Flare Gun or Cursed/Ichor Torches.
Once your tunnel is completely sealed off from the rest of the body of water, you'll need to drain the water inside of its walls. If there is a cave nearby, you can dig an outlet to let the water drain into that. Otherwise, dig a cavity off to the side starting from the bottom of your tunnel. If you are digging sideways, you need to place blocks behind you before digging through the water to prevent flooding your tunnels.
If you have access to the Pumps, you can use them to move water from it to any nearby cave or reservoir. Simply place an Inlet Pump at the lowest point of your tunnel and wire it to an Outlet Pump where you want it to end up. Attach a trigger such as a Lever to the circuit and use it to start to drain water.
No solid blocks can be placed in Lava, so digging through it can be a problem. If you need to dig through it, consider bringing a pickaxe that's capable of digging through Obsidian. Additionally consider bringing along some Gills Potions.
You need to flood your tunnels with water, so that there's enough of it to turn lava into Obsidian. Newly formed Obsidian will become the walls of your tunnel, and can be replaced by digging them and using another block. As the tunnel is likely to be flooded you may want to seek ways for breathing underwater, like the Gills Potion or digging an air pocket.
Traps can be found randomly while exploring, by using a Dangersense Potion, or by holding any wire-related item (for example, a Pressure Plate) or equipping a Mechanical Lens and looking for horizontal Wire lines. If the lines are short and not straight, it may be some explosives, Statues or 噴泉 . The Geysers can only be found in Lava layer.
These methods can also be used to find any 死人的寶箱, as the chest is connected with wires around the traps.
Digging through the Underworld presents unique challenges, particularly in managing the lava spawned when Hellstone is mined.
The fastest and easiest way is to use Obsidian Skin Potions, as you don't need to surround the Hellstone with blocks or move the lava. Furthermore, you can simply jump in one of the many lava lakes for easy access to the Hellstone. This will also prevent most monsters from reaching you. You could use a Magic Mirror to quickly escape before the buff ends.
Alternatively, you can surround the Hellstone veins completely with a layer of blocks. That way, when the Hellstone is mined, the lava it leaves will be safely contained. While standing outside the barrier, mine the Hellstone vein. If some Hellstone is out of reach, drain the lava into a reservoir or move it with Pumps.
A final though riskier option is to mine a small area under the Hellstone, and suspend yourself above the spawned lava with a multi-latching hook. This technique is sometimes faster but requires precise control of your position, and may make it difficult to reach veins in particularly inconvenient locations (such as those very close to a lava lake).
If the player places 50 pieces of Meteorite ore or more on the screen where they are mining, they can create an artificial Meteorite biome. In this biome, all monster spawns are replaced by Meteor Heads, which are more predictable, and tend to do less damage than the naturally spawning creatures of The Underworld. If the player can withstand the Meteor Head attacks, they can mine Hellstone in relative peace.
There are often Hellstone ore veins next to the Ruined Houses, and with the thin wall of Obsidian Brick between the Hellstone, in which makes a great natural barrier. The player can mine most Hellstone ore veins, and if some of it is out of reach, mine a single block to drain the lake, as the house can function as reservoir.