|AI 類型||月亮領主 AI|
|傷害||(Varies per attack)|
|防禦||(Varies per part)|
- 內部增益 ID: 145
當the Moon Lord活著時，會播放其專有音樂《月亮領主》。
- The Moon Lord's hands move away from the core and their eyes spawn several 幻影球. After a couple seconds, they explode, dealing heavy damage. If the player is far enough away, they simultaneously charge the player before exploding, though they cannot travel at an angle higher than approximately 30 degrees in any direction.
- The hand eyes also occasionally fire two 幻影矢 in quick succession, which pass through blocks and lead the player, requiring swerves to avoid.
- When attached to the Moon Lord's head, the head eye opens every 20–21 seconds for a few seconds, and then fires a 幻影致命光: a large laser that sweeps upward over the player. This is by far Moon Lord's most damaging attack. Afterward, the head eye blinks a couple times, and fires two 幻影矢 (similarly to those of the hands), and then closes. As of 1.4, the Head eye will also fire two 幻影矢 before performing the Deathray attack, and the Deathray can pass through solid blocks that block it from the player.
- After the Deathray attack, the mouth attempts to attach a Tentacle to the player. The Tentacle can reach through solid blocks. Once attached, it spawns multiple 月蛭凝塊, which are enemies that travel from the player to Moon Lord's mouth. Any Moon Leech Clot that reaches the mouth without being killed returns 1000 health to one of Moon Lord's parts (one that has not yet been defeated).
- The Tentacle also inflicts the Moon Bite debuff, preventing any life-steal effects from weapons/armor like Vampire Knives or Spectre Armor for 14 seconds (16 seconds in Expert Mode).
- Once the Head eye is defeated, the Tentacle attack becomes more common, with only about a 2 second break between attacks.
- Additionally, when a head or hand target is defeated, a 克蘇魯真眼 spawns, which cycles through the following attacks:
- The eye fires two 幻影矢 at the player, similar to those from the hand eyes.
- The eye spawns six 幻影球 in a hexagonal formation around itself, which after a few seconds will charge directly at the player, dealing a significant amount of damage to the player. This is by far the dominant source of damage in the second phase and should be avoided by swerving/dashing.
- The eye spawns 幻影眼, which behave similarly to when before the eyes were defeated.
- The eye charges and fires a lesser 幻影致命光, smaller and dealing significantly less damage. This cannot pass through solid blocks.
- Finally, the eye performs another 幻影球 attack.
- The True Eyes of Cthulhu are invincible and will only despawn if either all players die or Moon Lord is defeated. The eyes remain stationary for most of their attacks.
- The Moon Lord will teleport to the nearest player if the player it is targeting dies or moves too far away
- Moon Lord can be summoned with a Celestial Sigil before defeating the Lunatic Cultist in any world where Golem has been defeated.
- Some of Moon Lord's attacks can be avoided using the 200 NPC limit, e.g. the True Eyes of Cthulhu will not spawn when there are 200 other NPCs present in the world.
- If the player leaves the world after the message "月亮末日慢慢逼近...", the Moon Lord will not spawn.
- This could be useful for players who aren't ready to fight the Moon Lord yet and/or if they don't have enough Lunar Fragments to use.
- If the player escapes from the Moon Lord, it will teleport to the player. Teleporting home to get healing from the Nurse might result in her death.
- Every NPC takes reduced damage from the Moon Lord, especially the Nurse. They only take 20-35/40-60 damage for other NPCs and 10-30/25-45 for the Nurse, and for all of them 100-130/125-180 for the Phantasmal Deathray attack. However, this changes in Moon Lord's second form, as the True Eye of Cthulhu deal around 45-85/60-105.
- 當月亮領主在屏幕上時，天空會變暗且世界會有模糊效果，顯得朦朧且充滿陰影。在多人模式中，這只會當玩家處於距離月亮領主 130 格之內時發生。
- In Expert Mode, the Treasure Bag will not drop a Portal Gun if the player opening it already has a Portal Gun in their inventory. However, it will always drop it in normal mode.
- If Moon Lord uses Phantasmal Deathray, it will still be used if its head is defeated until finished.
- The Celebration is replaced by the Celebration Mk2 on the 電腦版.
- If all players die during the Moon Lord's death animation, it will despawn and drop nothing.
- The Moon Lord's eye sockets still deal contact damage during that period. It is wise to move away from the boss after it is defeated.
- The Moon Lord actually appears behind all blocks and walls, similar to a background object.
- In Journey Mode, fighting the Moon Lord in a low difficulty, then changing the difficulty during the exploding animation will still give the player the rewards of the new difficulty.
- With the Gravitation Potion, you can move fast enough vertically to avoid most of its attacks, but it might be difficult to aim without homing weapons.
- You can also use it to dodge the Phantasmal Deathray.
- Hiding under a row of blocks while using a weapon that can attack through blocks, such as the Solar Eruption, can nullify the Moon Lord's Phantasmal Deathray. Two rows of blocks can be quite effective. The player should make sure that the barrier has horizontal running room, in order to make space to dodge the Phantasmal Spheres.
- The Moon Lord is vulnerable to 靈液 and Betsy's Curse, which can dramatically speed up the fight. However, since Eyes remove all debuffs when they close, the player will have to reapply debuffs accordingly.
- The Moon Bite debuff, which prevents life-steal abilities, is reliant on a tentacle making contact with the player. It is possible to move outside of its maximum range, avoiding the debuff and allowing effects to once again heal the player. However, hitting the boss becomes harder when doing this.
- It is advisable to kill the eye on the head first. It is the only eye capable of firing the Phantasmal Deathray and remains closed for significantly longer than the eyes in the hands. If the player waits to kill the head last, they may have to deal with two True Eye of Cthulhus for a longer amount of time.
- Since the hands will start dealing melee damage after they are defeated, running away on an asphalt skybridge will become an issue if the player is not properly prepared to dodge the hands.
- The frequently-applied Moon Bite debuff disables the healing effects of Vampire Knives and the Spectre Hood, making it not recommended to use them. If the player chooses to do so regardless, they can keep an eye on the debuff's timer and switch to healing quickly when it runs out.
- You can use a Minecart Track skybridge going across your world to help avoid attacks. Moon Lord will still try teleporting to you, but its attacks cannot catch up. The Mechanical Cart is the fastest way to move along the tracks.
- Owning a Rod of Discord can be greatly helpful, as it can be used to easily evade Phantasmal Death Rays. Be cautious, however, using the rod with Chaos State can kill or greatly damage the player.
- The Cosmic Car Key, Witch's Broom, or The Black Spot mounts can provide a huge advantage, as they make avoiding its attacks easier than on the ground and also travel slightly faster than the Moon Lord.
- It is a good idea to use Chlorophyte Bullets or other homing weapons, as it allows the player to focus on dodging without needing to aim.
- The Cute Fishron is capable of outrunning the Moon Lord with its speed bonus (the player must be under half health, have recently touched a liquid, or it must be raining ()). Keep in mind that going too far from the Moon Lord will cause it to instantly teleport to the player's location.
- The Phantasmal Deathray can be dodged more easily when using a set of wings with high ascent speed such as Fishron Wings or Empress Wings, as well as an item that enables dashing such as the Tabi.
- This can be further amplified with the Soaring Insignia, which gives infinite flight time.
- The Moon Lord's attacks bypass typical invincibility frames, requiring special setups to bypass its attacks.
- Moon Leech Clots will always reach the Moon Lord's mouth in the same amount of time. They travel toward it at a variable rate, remaining completely stationary (or at least apparently so) if the Moon Lord is in its default position behind the player. As a result of this, though it may seem counterintuitive, it is actually beneficial to be closer to the mouth to destroy Moon Leech Clots, as they will not move away as quickly.
- 儘管在開發中 Cenx 發表了一個評論說明並非如此，但月亮領主類似於克蘇魯（Cthulhu）的常見描述，克蘇魯是 霍華德·菲利普斯·洛夫克拉夫特（H. P. Lovecraft） 在他的故事《克蘇魯的呼喚（The Call of Cthulhu）》中首次想像出來的生物。在 1.3 版本發布之前，粉絲們普遍猜測克蘇魯會成為泰拉瑞亞的最終 Boss（這反過來又部份歸因於開發團隊提出的早期概念設計）。
- Terraria's final boss was originally going to be the Moon itself descending on the world, but Cenx later stated that this idea had been scrapped.
- Due to the colors of the boss and the names of a few of its projectiles, this boss may have been inspired by the Vortex Pillar.
- Despite being the final boss, Moon Lord has the lowest amount of debuff immunities, being immune only to Confused.
- – 根據官方遊戲傳說，though it was initially theorized (and joked by staff) that Moon Lord was Cthulhu's brother, it appears that it is Cthulhu itself, or at least, a similar entity within the lore of Terraria. This entity was detrimental to existence, and was finally banished by the Druids, an ancient race of whom the Dryad NPC is the only survivor, ripped out its organs and banished it to the moon. It further appears that the Celestial Events and its eventual battle are its final attempt at total conquest, as stated directly.
- Redigit has stated on the Terraria Discord Server that the Celestial Pillars and Cultists were trying to protect the world from the Moon Lord and stop the player from reaching it. It is unknown whether this is official lore or a joke.
- NPCs cannot attack the Moon Lord.
- 根據 Cenx 所說，畫月亮領主的外觀花的時間超過一個月。
- Redigit has stated that, if 10,000 signatures and 15 dollars are gathered, he would make the lower half of the Moon Lord a boss. However, the validity of this statement is questionable as both criteria have since been met.
- The Moon Lord seems to share some mechanics of two bosses in pre-Hardmode including Skeletron, having multiple parts that each are destroyable, and the Brain of Cthulhu, requiring you to defeat separate parts before truly damaging the boss.
- Upon defeating one of the 3 "eyes" of the Moon Lord, when the cursor is located on the eye, a name displays directly above it which reads "True Eye of Cthulhu". Given the official lore's statement that Cthulhu's eyes were ripped out by the Dryads, it would seem that these have regrown or emerged, and that the earlier boss was at one point Cthulhu's eye, but had been ripped out long ago. The Twins may have also been the Moon Lords two other eyes with the Eye Of Cthulhu being the eye at the top.This also may go with how a part of his brain and skull were removed, and might have become Skeletron and the Brain Of Cthulhu.
- The Moon Lord is one of 5 bosses with exclusive music, the others being the Queen Slime, Empress of Light, Plantera, and Duke Fishron.
- It is the only boss that drops 3 Expert-mode exclusive items in its Treasure Bag.
- While fighting the Moon Lord, an eye appears on RGB-enabled keyboards.
- The Moon Lord drops the most coins of any boss, and overall any enemy, in the game.
- According to a post by Redigit on the Terraria Discord Server, the Moon Lord is the father to the Guide NPC, it is unknown whether this is to be considered official lore.If you use mods or Hacks to summon in one body part of the Moon Lord, Boss 1 plays instead of the official Moon Lord track. You need autopause for this to work.
- Moon Lord的 怪物圖鑑條目：「The mastermind behind all terrors which befall the world, freed from his lunar prison. Practically a god, his power knows no limits.」
- 電腦版 126.96.36.199：
- Slightly increased the amount of time its forehead eye remains open.
- Moon Lord's Phantasmal Death Ray will now penetrate blocks that are between it and the player.
- Enemies should no longer spawn during Moon Lord's fight, unless they spawn outside of its radius in multiplayer.
- Moon Lord will no longer drop Celebration. It will instead drop Celebration Mk2. Celebration is now sold from the Party Girl after Golem is defeated.
- Moon Lord will now drop Super Healing Potions instead of Greater Healing Potions.
- Moon Lord will now drop its loot even if you die during its death animation.
- Moon Lord will now drop Meowmere Minecart.
- Moon Lord now can drop Coins in Expert Mode
- 電腦版 188.8.131.52：Attacks now follow their own immunity cooldown.
- 電腦版 184.108.40.206：
- 電腦版 220.127.116.11：
- 電腦版 18.104.22.168：死亡訊息現在會正確顯示「月亮領主已被打敗！」，而非「月亮領主心臟已被打敗！」。
- 電腦版 22.214.171.124：引入。
- 主機版 1.0.933.1：隨到電腦版 126.96.36.199 為止的更改引入。（）
- 主機版 1.0.750.0：隨到電腦版 188.8.131.52 為止的更改引入。（）
- Switch版 1.0.711.6：隨到電腦版 184.108.40.206 為止的更改引入。
- 移動版 220.127.116.11：隨到電腦版 18.104.22.168 為止的更改引入。
- 信息來自 電腦版 22.214.171.124 原始碼，method
- 信息來自 電腦版 126.96.36.199 原始碼，method
aiStyle == 78
- 信息來自 電腦版 188.8.131.52 原始碼，method
aiStyle == 79
- Redigit's message in #journeys-end-chat on the official Terraria discord server
- Cenx' message in #terraria-chat-1 on the 官方 Terraria discord 伺服器 2019 年 4 月 5 日