As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
- 内部 NPC ID: 124
The Mechanic is an NPC who sells various mechanisms, as well as Wire Cutters and Wrenches, allowing the player to construct and activate wired devices like traps and critter engines. She can be found in the Dungeon after killing Skeletron, where she spawns randomly as the stationary Bound Mechanic, similar to the Goblin Tinkerer, Stylist, Tavernkeep, and Wizard. Talking to her will free her, after which she will respawn as long as a vacant house is available, even if killed.
On the 电脑版、 主机版、和 移动版, the Mechanic will attack nearby enemies by throwing her Combat Wrench like a boomerang to defend herself, dealing 11 / 16 / 19 damage at the start of the game, and (on the 电脑版) as players progress she will gain various stat increases. Also on 电脑版, she may also drop this weapon upon death.
|Orange Pressure Plate||一直有货。|
|机械师钓竿||During Waning Crescent, when the Angler is present, in Hardmode.|
更多信息，参见 NPC 快乐度。
During a 雷雨:
When in the Snow biome:
When in the Underground:
When near the Goblin Tinkerer:
When near the Cyborg:
When near the Arms Dealer:
When near the Clothier:
|The Mechanic during a Party|
- There appears to be conflict between the Mechanic and Nurse during a Blood Moon. During this time, the Merchant has a chance of saying, "哦，太好了。我在这儿就能听到<name of Mechanic>和<name of Nurse>的争吵声。"
- This is also proven by her happiness quote, "Umm... <Name of Goblin Tinkerer> the Goblin Tinkerer makes my heart flutter, I need to get that checked!"
- 罕见情况下，护士和机械师可能拥有相同的名字，Kayla 或 Amy。这可能导致商人在血月时说：“哦，太好了。我在这儿就能听到Kayla/Amy和Kayla/Amy的争吵声。”
- During a party, when the Mechanic dons a party hat, her hairstyle is different: she wears it down instead of up in a bun. This makes sense as wearing a party hat while having hair in a bun would be cumbersome.
- 她那自卫时像投掷回旋镖一样投掷她的扳手的能力可能参考了游戏《Ratchet & Clank》中的 Ratchet，他能做出相同的动作。
- – 根据官方游戏传说，the Mechanic was being forced to rebuild Cthulhu piece by piece by the Cultists. This is most likely the origin of the mechanical bosses.
- The Mechanic hates the Clothier, most likely because he was the one who tied her up and left her in the Dungeon, as referenced by one of his quotes.
- Although she and the Clothier have a mutual hatred for each other, they do not appear to know why, as she only vaguely mentions that he "doesn't know how to treat a woman", while the Clothier cannot remember leaving her in the Dungeon, possibly due to curse being lifted.
- Her dislike of the Underground due to "a traumatic experience" likely refers to this incident as well.
- 机械师的 怪物图鉴条目：“The Mechanic was imprisoned for her aptitude in engineering. She sells wiring and tools for putting together anything imaginable.”
- 电脑版 220.127.116.11：
- 电脑版 1.1.1：现在能在启用自动暂停时解开。
- 电脑版 1.1：引入。