A 泥塊 is a 土-like 物塊 that can be found 地下 and crafted near 水 while having a Dirt Block in the inventory.
蘑菇草種子 and 叢林草種子 can only grow on mud.
When placing a Jungle Grass Seed on a Mud Block at below a certain depth (60 feet in small worlds, 120 feet on large worlds), you can create an 地下叢林. 蘑菇草種子 can also grow at above 0ft.
At 困難模式 any 腐化 block will turn regular mud blocks that are up to three squares away into dirt. If there was 叢林草 then it also will be converted to corrupt grass. This does not affect 蘑菇草 tiles. Even so, mud is converted very slowly and the resulting dirt cannot be converted further if grass cannot grow on it, making it a possible buffer to buy time against the encroaching corruption. To offset this, Mud Blocks can be crafted from Dirt Blocks, allowing players to create a new supply. Mud hit by blue, purple or red solutions sprayed by the 環境改造槍 will be converted into dirt, and any grass that occupies it will be converted into that of the sprayed biome. Similarly, mud hit by the 生物群落 水 bottles will be converted to dirt and the grass will become that of the new biome.
- 1.2：Stack limit was raised from 250 to 999.
- 1.1：Added the ability to craft 泥 Blocks out of 土 while standing near 水.
- 1.0.6：Removed chance to fall when struck (reverting the earlier change).
- 1.0.5：Added chance to fall when struck.
- 1.0.4：Now 『blends』 graphically with 土, rather than 石.