|增益提示||Shows the location of treasure and ore|
洞穴探险药水 is a 增益药水 that grants the 洞穴探险 增益 when consumed, which illuminates valuable nearby objects. The highlight color varies between versions 验证. The buff lasts for five minutes, but can be cancelled at any time by right-clicking the buff icon.
On the 主機版, The highlight color varies between objects.
The Spelunker buff illuminates the following objects:
Desktop ore colors[編輯 | 編輯原始碼]
In the Desktop version, ore (and other treasures) will be displayed with a yellow tint. This will somewhat alter the natural color of the highlighted treasure, such as making 鈷 turquoise and 山銅 red. Some ores are not affected, these being 猩紅 (unlike its counterpart 魔礦), 隕石, 黑曜石, and 獄石. Meteorite does however provide its own light.
Console ore colors[編輯 | 編輯原始碼]
In the 主機版, every type of ore will be displayed in a specific color and will glow and flash:
- 銅礦 has a reddish tone.
- 鐵礦 is red and blue, flashing.
- 銀礦 has a blue shade.
- 金礦 looks like copper, but with a slight yellow tint.
- 魔礦 is very hard to distinguish from silver. Since it always gives off a glow, Spelunker is not needed to search for it.
- 鈷礦 is an intense blue, making it very distinct.
- 秘銀礦 looks like silver, only the texture is slightly different and has a hint of green.
- 精金礦 is like copper but darker and more red.
Ores and gems, excluding Tin, Lead, Tungsten, Platinum, Meteorite, Crimtane, Obsidian, Hellstone, Palladium, Orichalcum, Titanium, Chlorophyte and Diamond.
- Spelunker Potions are best used while playing in high display resolutions.
- The effect of spelunker potions is similar to that of the 洞穴探險熒光棒, but with the advantage of being able to mine and perform other actions at the same time.
- The sparkling effect seems to be greatest with Lighting setting: Retro.
- The map displays ores very distinctly, making Spelunker Potions almost obsolete.
- It is good for finding rarer ores in Hardmode.
- 22.214.171.124：Fixed dye 植物 not glowing to spelunking effects.
- Spelunker no longer gives off light. This prevents ore from showing up on the map.
- Spelunker now causes ore to be gold colored on the screen.
- 1.2：Displays new treasure and has a Platinum Ore version of the recipe.