The 海盗法杖 is a 困难模式 召唤武器 that spawns a pirate character that follows the player and attacks 敌怪 via a melee sword attack. Like other minions, the summoned pirate is invincible and follows the player for an unlimited amount of time, unless the player dies, summons a replacement minion, or cancels the Buff. The Pirate Staff is dropped with a 0.05% chance by 海盗 or with a 1% chance from the 荷兰飞盗船 during a 海盗入侵.
Its best 修饰语 is 无情. The 神话 modifier provides the widest array of stats bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, Minions cannot deal 暴击s. The only significant advantage a 神话 Pirate Staff has over a 无情 one is 击退.
- Each time the pirate minion is summoned, it has a random one of three possible sprite graphics, all of which are functionally identical. In the game code, they are called the "One Eyed Pirate," "Pirate Captain," and "Soulscourge Pirate."
- One of the variants seems to resemble a miniature version of the 海盗神射手 enemy.
- This item is one of several crossover references to the game Pixel Piracy.
- The pirates will defecate randomly, similar to their behavior in the Pixel Piracy game. This has no functional effect.
- If you stray too far from a pirate, a parrot will carry him to you.