The 深度計 is an informational item that displays the player's depth. It is required to craft the 全球定位系統, which can then be used to craft the 個人數字助手 and the 手機. The Depth Meter is dropped by 洞穴蝙蝠s, 巨型蝙蝠s, and 叢林蝙蝠s. It has a 1 in 100 chance (1%) to drop in the 電腦版, and a 1 in 200 chance (0.5%) in the 主機版 and 移動版. In the Console version, the Depth Meter may also be crafted.
- In the 電腦版, depth is measured in feet, with one tile equaling two feet.
- In the 主機版, depth is measured in meters, with two tiles equaling one meter.
Depth is measured relative to the boundary between the 地表 and 地下 layers, which has a depth of 0 and is displayed as "level"; the grassy surface of the 森林 is generally around 64 blocks upward from this line.
- Depth is measured at the level of the player's feet.
- The Depth Meter doesn't need to be equipped to function, it simply needs to sit in the player's inventory.
- The Depth Meter will not work if equipped in a vanity slot.
- The Depth Meter is useful for finding 生物群落s that are generated at specific elevation ranges, such as 漂浮島, the 地下叢林, and the 地獄.
- The Depth Meter can be used to avoid spawning 地牢守衛s by staying above 0 depth.
- Sprite updated.
- Sell value increased from 20 to 25 .
- 1.2：Changed from being craftable to being dropped by 洞穴蝙蝠s.