|類型||物塊 – 機構|
|大小||1格寬 × 1格高|
|內部圖格 ID：137 (3)|
The 烈焰機關 is a 機構 found naturally in the 叢林神廟. When activated, it fires a jet of fire, which has a range of 20 blocks (slightly less than the 火焰噴射器), and can pierce an infinite number of enemies. It has a cooldown of 3 seconds between firings ( 3.33 or 3 1/3 seconds).
Although naturally-generated Flame Traps are always found in the horizontal orientation, players can rotate them 90° using a 錘.
- Though the Jungle Temple is littered with traps, this type seems to be fairly rare. It is possible that a given map's temple only features a single Flame Trap, or even none.
- It can damage players behind the block as well as above and below if a player stands too close to it.
- It does not function under water or honey, and its flame will stop premature to its maximum range if it makes contact with either. It does, however, function under and through lava.
- Unlike the 噴泉, the Flame Trap's jet will only pierce blocks placed directly adjacent to it.
- Sprite updated.
- Can now be hammered to rotate 90 degrees at a time.
- 1.2: 引入。