Light Pets are summoned secondary characters that float alongside players to provide a traveling light source. They incur no 魔力 nor any other cost, and remain indefinitely until the player cancels the buff, summons a replacement light pet or dies. Only one light pet can be present at once. Light Pets have their own dedicated inventory slot in the player's equipment section in the PC version, along with a slot for 染料s.
|Shadow Orb||Shadow Orb||65%|
|Crimson Heart||Crimson Heart||65%|
|Magic Lantern||魔法灯笼||65%||Exposes nearby treasure|
|Suspicious Looking Eye||可疑触手||120%||Exposes nearby treasure and nearby enemies|
- Although it is possible to change the color of the pet itself using 染料s, the color of the light they produce will stay the same.
- When equipped to the Light Pet slot, pets can be toggled on and off using the small eye icon in the top right corner of the item slot.
- If a Light Pet is equipped in its respective slot, it will automatically respawn if the player dies, unless the slot is toggled off.
- The 松露人宝宝 and 诅咒树苗 can give off light, although they are not considered Light Pets.
- 1.3.4: Introduced 飞眼怪蛋.
- Introduced Crimson Heart (item), Magic Lantern and Suspicious Looking Tentacle.
- Dedicated light pet slot added.
- 220.127.116.11: Fixed bug where you could have 仙灵铃铛 and other light pets up simultaneously.
- No longer require 魔力.
- Introduced Wisp in a Bottle.
- Replaced Orb of Light by Shadow Orb.
- Buffs no longer expire.
- 1.1: Introduced Fairy Bell.
- Pre-Release: 引入。
| 常见工具 • 抓钩 • 召唤工具 • 其他工具 工具：|