- [[File:File:Minecart Track (tiles).png|矿车轨道放置后|link=]]
|可放置||2 格宽 × 2 格高|
|工具提示||Hammer end piece to change bumper style|
Hammer intersections to change direction
|增益提示||Riding in a minecart|
礦車軌道是可放置的 家具型物塊，可以作長距離快速運輸。當它們彼此相鄰放置時它們形成連續的軌道，並且當對角放置時形成斜面。它們不能允許玩家在上面行走因為你會直接穿過它們儘管它們可以使用爪鉤進行擒抱。 如果玩家接近軌道, 坐騎功能键 坐騎 或者鼠标右键點擊會變成礦車的形狀，當玩家按下坐騎功能鍵或者點擊右鍵時，可以讓玩家將礦車放到鐵軌上並進入駕駛礦車狀態 . 進入礦車後，按住左右方向鍵可加速、減速或改變礦車運動方向。此外礦車還可按跳躍鍵使其跳躍。要解散離開礦車，玩家可以使用以下任一方法 1.使用爪鉤 2.右鍵點擊取消buff圖示 3.按騎乘熱鍵。此外玩家一但跳離軌道、登陸到其他塊也會使其解散。
礦車軌道 will always spawn at least a wooden minecart when right-clicked. In order to travel faster or add capabilities, a minecart variant below can be placed in the minecart equipment slot of the player's inventory, which will replace the default minecart that spawns on minecart Tracks.
|默认矿车||你的基础木质矿车||右键点击铁轨.||51 mph||6 秒|
|66 mph||5 秒|
|102 mph||4 秒|
When the end of the track is reached, the minecart will follow one of three behaviours, depending on the state of the final Track tile. The final Track tile can be shaped using a 锤, which will cause it to cycle through closed, open, and bumper states.
- The closed state resembles a wooden fence, and causes the minecart to stop harmlessly when reached.
- The open state resembles ordinary Track, and causes the minecart to run off the track. Fall damage will be incurred as usual, if there is a sufficient fall after leaving the tracks, unless the cart lands on minecart Tracks again.
- The bumper state resembles a metal fence, and causes the minecart to reverse direction on impact.
Two separate intersecting track lines can be connected together into an intersection, using a 锤, which will then be capable of allowing a Minecart to switch from one track to the other.
You can switch tracks on-the-fly by holding the up or down key as you travel through an intersection.
- Intersections will automatically act as 机械s if 电线d. Activating them will toggle their default direction. 压力板轨道s can be used to create complex switching arrangements.
- The default direction can also be toggled manually with a Hammer.
|/ 30 )(50|
- Graphically, a player right-clicking a Track is automatically moved there via a 爪钩-type tool that appears to latch the track. This is always a basic gray grappling hook. No Hook actually needs to be in the player's inventory. If the player is using a dye, it will be applied to this hook.
- Hitting an enemy will do 60-100 damage. The more speed you obtain, the more damage you do to enemies that are on the track. Note that you have to reach a certain speed to hurt the enemy.
- When 水上漂靴 or any of its upgrades are equipped, a Minecart will not sink into water.
- Pressing a direction while on the minecart or running over 增速轨道s only adds velocity up to a point. It takes a few seconds to gain full speed. Once the cap has been reached, the Minecart does not slow down unless it reaches an obstacle.
- If you hit enemies at full speed and the collision kills it, you won't be damaged.
- The collision damage seems to be unaffected by anything, but the critical chance seems to be the highest among the player's melee, ranged or magic critical chance.
- Mixing water and lava together will not create obsidian if there is a minecart track submerged at the block which would otherwise become obsidian. It is likely to happen that, at the lower layers of the world, an Abandonded Minecart Track may spawn submerged in lava, making it impossible to dig through it using a Hellevator flooded with water unless the minecart track is destroyed.
- It is actually possible to go beyond the speed limit (see above) by jumping with the minecart.
- The player will fall through 平台s while in the minecart.
- Be sure to exit a Minecart that runs off a high track before hitting the ground. It can be done by right-clicking the buff, using a 抓钩 or pressing R.
- Using a 矿车 to build a skybridge is a very efficient mean of travel, and as a bonus, it doesn't block 陨石s.
- To build a track without touching the ground, the tracks must be laid while mounted inside the cart (it is possible to use anything while mounted), as the tracks don't function as platforms and can't be walked on. This method is very effective, as the speed of the cart can be set to match exactly your laying speed, allowing to automate the process, requiring only that the mouse button stays pressed.
- When activated, a 传送机 will affect all living entities in a 3x3 grid directly above its surface, not just what happens to be standing on it. Because of this, teleporters will also work while riding in a minecart. This is useful for getting around particularly troublesome obstacles, and for making complex switching stations.
- Running on asphalt is faster than travelling on the rails, unless you use the 机械货车. Because of this, it is not a good idea to use minecarts on hardcore character difficulty (unless the player wants to use it for fun). However, a minecart track is easier and cheaper to craft, in addition to the fact that you don't need to press anything once at top speed.
- Minecart tracks remain useful on hardcore character difficulty as means of AFK 坠落之星 collection, so long as they are built low enough to not spawn sky mobs.
- 22.214.171.124：Fixed Minecart generated tracks removing wires they go through.
- Crafting recipe now creates 50 tracks instead of 30.
- Abandoned Mine Tracks have been added to world gen.
- Dedicated equipment slot for Minecarts, which can also be dyed.
- 126.96.36.199：Booster Tracks and Minecart Track intersections can no longer be triggered as rapidly. You can now turn when placing Minecart Tracks.