The 前代主機版和 also feature the exclusive Spectral Gastropod variant. The Spectral Gastropod fires a slow-moving orb that disappears after a short time. 版
- Gastropods will enter water to chase the player, and can continue flying and firing while submerged, unlike many other flying enemies.
- Gastropods do not look like Slimes, despite technically being considered slimes.
- Like all slimes, Gastropods become harmless when the 皇家凝膠 is equipped.
- Newer Hardmode players may want to avoid the Hallow's surface at night entirely, as Gastropods fire frequently, spawn often, and their lasers are difficult to dodge – especially when more than one Gastropod is on the screen (and there usually are). In Expert mode, the Hallow is less dangerous at night as players can equip Royal Gel.
- Gastropods drop much more Gel than any other non-boss slime, making them useful for gathering Flamethrower ammo. Using the Flamethrower to kill Gastropods is fast and will yield more Gel than the weapon consumes.
- Real-life gastropoda are a class of mollusk that includes snails and slugs.
- Sometimes Gastropods can be seen flying in the Hallow background at night as ambience.
- 腹足怪的 怪物圖鑑條目：「Touched by the blessing, these nocturnal slimes evolved into a levitating snail-like creature which spits powerful beams of light.」
- The bestiary explains that the Gastropods are Hallow-enhanced nocturnal slimes, though it is not clear what connection these have with real-life gastropods.
Sprite of ambience Gastropod from 電腦版.
- 電腦版 1.3.5：外觀更新。
- 電腦版 1.1：引入。
- 主機版 1.0.933.1：移除了靈能腹足怪。（）
- 主機版 1.0.750.0：移除了靈能腹足怪。（）
- 移動版 184.108.40.206：Removed Spectral Gastropod.