- 内部 NPC ID: 45
- Tim can only spawn below a certain depth level. This level can be determined by adding the absolute depths of the bottom of the underground layer and the bottom of the Underworld, and dividing that by 2. Due to the randomized world generation, these values will be different for every world.
- In general, areas with lava are a good indicator of where Tim will spawn.
- Tim appears to be wearing a robe and a wizard hat, the latter of which is a guaranteed drop from Tim.
- Tim's spawn rate increase is described in changelogs as occurring if the player "need[s] his hat". This increase is actually triggered by wearing one of the gem-crafted variations of Robes – any of which can serve as half of a two-piece Wizard armor set with the Wizard Hat that Tim drops, granting the player a 10% increase in magic critical strike chance.
- Tim's name is a reference to Tim the Enchanter from the British comedy film Monty Python and the Holy Grail, as confirmed by former Re-Logic employee Blue on the Terraria IRC. The name of the achievement gotten by killing him is also a reference to his introduction in the movie.
- According to the Bestiary, Tim is Rune Wizard's younger brother.
- 蒂姆的 怪物图鉴条目：“An enchanter in life, this funny fellow won't give up his robe or wizard hat without a fight. He prefers warmer caverns.”
- 电脑版 1.3.5：外观更新。
- 电脑版 1.2.3：提升了生成几率。
- 电脑版 1.0.5：在三连发和后继的传送中间添加了一个较长的延迟。
- 电脑版 1.0.4：生成几率降低。
- 电脑版 1.0.3：引入。