- See also: 指南:Liquids
An example of honey (together with water
) placed to be used as a crafting station. Notice the 水晶球
Like 水 and 熔岩, honey can be used as a minor 製作站. It works just like those two: in order to use it the player only has to stand nearby. Creation of items from a body of honey does not lower the honey level at all.
Honey can also be used to make the following items, though not as a crafting station:
|Catches from Honey
||Restores 120 Health when used.
||This is a quest item for the 漁夫 NPC, and can only be fished when its particular quest is active. It has no use other than obtaining quest rewards.
- Unlike water, Honey can exist in 地獄.
- Honey greatly reduces visibility compared to water, even when lit with multiple 火把es.
- 雨 does not turn Honey into 蜂蜜塊s.
- Honey is subject to all the infinite replication methods.
- Since Honey can exist in 地獄, a player could use an infinite replication method to flood The Underworld and provide safe (albeit slow without water-walking or something like 豬龍魚之翼) passage without having to worry about falling into lava or spending extra time and effort building bridges over lava pools. This also makes a pool of honey a viable solution for a permanent safe landing zone at the bottom of a Hellevator.
- Honey can be valuable while fighting any Boss as the regeneration boost can protect weaker players. In conjunction with 紅心燈籠s and 篝火s the resulting regeneration boost can negate the need for the 再生手環, freeing up an 配飾 slot.
- A pool of honey is very useful for farming enemies with traps. When the player is standing in honey, every enemy on the screen will try to reach you because they can see you. This allows you to easily herd them into position for the traps.
- 1.3.4：Honey is dynamic and has a setting to be more or less dynamic.
- 18.104.22.168：Now spawns naturally along with honey blocks in small amounts as a sign that a Bee Hive is close by.
- Fixed a bug with leaving honey having water sound and particles.
- Teleporting from Honey to Water will no longer leave the player moving slowly, as if they are still in honey.