- 勿與Lunatic Cultist混淆。
- 僕從s will not attempt to attack Cultists who are still in their passive state, although Minions that deal contact damage may incidentally damage Cultists. However, Sharknados might target passive cultists with a ranged attack if you come too close.
- The Mechanical Cart's lasers will sometimes target passive cultists. If you use the Mechanical Cart and tracks as a way to reach the Dungeon quickly, consider placing the end of the track away from the Dungeon's entrance.
- If you modified the Dungeon, the Cultists can still spawn. There just needs to be enough room around the Old Man's spawn point.
- Player placed walls will prevent Cultists from spawning.
- The Cultists will not spawn if other bosses or 事件s are happening.
- They will not spawn during the Lunar Events.
- If one of the cultists is killed in one hit (with, for example, the sniper rifle and shroomite armor), the other cultists will remain passive and the music won't change. The Lunatic Cultist will still spawn when you kill all Cultists, however.
- If the Lunatic Devotes are killed and Cultist archers are lured away and killed far away, the lunatic cultist won't spawn. The cultists won't respawn either. (Needs more testing)
- For the cultists to spawn at the entrance to a dungeon, the only requirements are that the bottom of the dungeon entrance remains in place (or has been replaced with the same dimensions), and that the roof is at a minimum of 10 blocks above the floor and a maximum of 13 blocks above. 驗證
- Attacking any of the Cultists will cause the Devotes' animation to speed up and the music will change to the Golem theme. This is a relatively easy way to get the 八音盒 for the boss music, since you don't actually have to fight a boss for it.
- The Cultists will not spawn if you are already in the dungeon waiting. (Either on the top or inside)
- As they won't move on their own and they are insensitive to 擊退, the only way to move a Devote is by destroying the 物塊s under their feet or using a hoik.
- A 白邪教徒弓箭手 character appears in the game files, but never actually spawns. The source code also contains statistics for the following characters, although no graphics are included for them, and they similarly never spawn: Blue Cultist Caster, Blue Cultist Fighter, White Cultist Caster, and White Cultist Fighter. 旗幟s (along with Banner graphics) are included for these, but are currently unobtainable. Out of these, only the White Cultist Archer can be spawned, and only with hacks or mods. Aside from appearance, the White Cultist Archer is completely identical to the Blue Cultist Archer.
- The cultist archers will not despawn, so they may follow the player large distances if there is a clear path.
- Despite the Archers using what appears to be a Wooden Bow with Wooden Arrows, which will deal 9 base damage when used by a player, their ranged attack will deal 80 damage in normal mode and 160 in expert.
- Cultist clothes, clothes that resemble the cultists, sold by the 服裝商.
- 拜月教邪教徒, the Boss summoned after the Cultists' deaths.
- No longer respawn while the final boss is spawning.
- Can no longer spawn during important events like boss fights, invasions etc.
- Fixed cultists sinking into the floor in 多人模式 rarely.