|Release date||July 20, 2016|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • Patches category|
The 1.3.2 release focused largely on celebrating Terraria's 5th birthday (which was on May 16th), with Parties and party items.
- Parties have now been added! You can start your own via the Party Girl's 派对中心 or the Town NPCs may start one, if certain conditions are met.
- Added 派对气球束.
- Added 气球兔兔.
- Added 派对帽.
- Added Silly Sunflower Vanity.
- Added Silly Balloon Blocks and 墙.
- Added Silly Tied Balloons and 气球束.
- Added 猪龙彩罐.
- Added 派对中心.
- Added 呆萌气球机.
- Added 饰带.
- Added 派对礼物.
- Added 齿轮墙.
- Added 沙暴块s and 墙.
- Added 降雪块s and 墙.
- Added 雪云s.
- Added 企鹅套装.
- Added 0x33飞行员.
- All Phasesaber blades have updated sprites, not 陨石光剑. (Undocumented Change)
- Nerfed beehive-type bees in Expert mode.
- Significantly reduced count of unnecessary player synchronization calls, which hindered servers with a high player count.
- Trees now grow with a “poof!” even when visible on a player’s screen.
- 雨云s are now craftable.
- 爬藤怪法杖 can now use platforms as its resting point.
- Made improvements to chat tags, and they should no longer break over long lines.
- Town NPCs will try to avoid falling into cliffs away from their home area.
- You can now use the Sort feature with 宝箱s.
- After reaching 困难模式, you can choose the type of the world's evil when generating new worlds. If you have already reached hardmode, just load any pre-existing hardmode world and it will activate this feature.
- Fixed Fishing Rod's exploit allowing to throw multiple hooks at once.
- Fixed XNOR being named NXOR.
- Fixed Title text not refreshing from the language menu's use.
- Fixed 烹饪锅 & Skeleton Lantern (off)'s wrong light display.
- Fixed weather not updating on server properly (blame framerate fixes).
- Fixed 精密线控仪 selling for way too much gold.
- Fixed Scutlix mount aiming issues.
- Fixed Stardust & Nebula 翅膀 having 2/3 and 1/3 extra fly time more than intended, respectively.
- Fixed crashes related to Ice Rod and Dressers.
- Fixed cursor showing over an item slot for a frame when closing inventory on gamepad use.
- Fixed random bad texture loading.
- Fixed Duck hunt exploit.
- Fixed Town NPCs spazzing if there's lava underneath them.
- Fixed Travelling Merchant not being able to attack at night.
- Fixed Extremely long-timed buffs not updating properly in multiplayer.
- Fixed Phasesabers in weapon racks creating unbreakable weapon racks (This fix is not retroactive and will not fix old worlds impacted by the issue, we apologize for any inconvenience - we may add retroactive fix in the future)
- Fixed Team Platforms not acting as viable doors for housing.
- Fixed Ice Rod blocks causing making backwalls invisible.
- Fixed “On Fire!” bosses not being extinguished by water.
- Fixed 召唤师徽章 not having its sprite updated.
- Fixed Some configuration settings not saving correctly.
- Fixed healing exploit.