|类型||家具 – 物块|
|买入 / 卖出||2 / 40|
Bubbles are animated background furniture blocks purchased from the Party Girl for 2 each, after the world enters Hardmode. They are unique in the fact that liquids will collide with them as if they were solid tiles, while nothing else will. The only blocks that can be attached to placed Bubbles are other Bubbles (unless there is a background wall present). When Bubbles are placed together in groups, they connect to make a seemingly single larger bubble block.
Bubbles can also keep liquids directly inside them as if they were a solid block. The liquid cannot be seen inside the Bubble, so empty Bubbles and filled Bubbles appear the same. Clicking on an empty Bubble with a full Bucket will place the Bucket's contents into the Bubble (the liquid can be removed again with an empty Bucket). Removing the filled Bubble will free the liquid, causing it to fall.
- Bubbles with a liquid inside of them will act just as if they were their respective liquid. For example, it is possible to swim and drown in a water filled Bubble.
- Bubbles cannot be hammered into half-blocks, and are thus unable to produce Waterfalls.
- Liquid stored in Bubbles will be released (and allowed to fall) upon leaving the world, so care should be taken when storing Lava in Bubbles. Liquid that is wrapped in bubbles (but not within a bubble itself) will remain in place.
- If you use Bubbles to create a Lava pool, coins will be destroyed when contacting the Lava, no matter how thin the Lava is.
- Although Bubbles are not solid blocks, they are still considered valid blocks for housing. Although NPC's can be assigned housing that use Bubble blocks, the NPC will move out of their own accord. (this bug/anomaly has been reported in the forums)
- Although NPC's will walk through empty Bubbles, and Bubbles filled with Water or Honey, they don't appear to walk through Lava-filled Bubbles. Critters and enemies will walk through Lava-filled bubbles, though.
- You can use perma-solid blocks and bubble blocks together to contain liquids.
- Actuators do not affect bubbles.
- Once placed, surrounding blocks and background walls can be removed, leaving a free-standing bubble.
- Honey-filled Bubbles are perfect for honey buff pickups for arenas. Care should be taken with Lava traps (for flying enemies), as the Lava will kill Critters as well. Water will give players the "wet" buff when mounting Cute Fishron.
- Players can walk on Water-filled or Honey-filled Bubbles using any Water Walking Boots.
- In adventure-themed Terraria maps, bubbles can be used as a filter to any liquid, including lava (for any particular part of the map where you have to get away from an incoming lava stream).
- The next two tips show how liquid stored in a Bubble can be affected by liquid that comes into contact with the Bubble:
- If two adjacent (side-by-side) Bubbles are filled each with a different liquid, it is possible to craft contact-created blocks (Honey Block, Obsidian, or Crispy Honey Block). When the Bubble filled with the slower-moving liquid is removed with a pickaxe, a contact-created block will be crafted (consuming both liquids). For example, if one Bubble is filled with Honey, and an adjacent (to the left or right) Bubble with Water, and the Honey-filled Bubble is then removed with a pickaxe, a Honey Block will be crafted. Keep in mind that Honey moves slower than Lava, and Lava moves slower than Water.
- If a Honey Bucket is poured over a Water-filled Bubble, a Honey Block will appear to the left of the Bubble, and the Water inside the Bubble will be consumed. Only a portion of the Honey is consumed, the remainder will fall to either side of the Bubble. In a similar manner, Crispy Honey Block will be formed if a Lava Bucket is poured over a Honey-filled Bubble, and Obsidian will be formed if a Lava Bucket is poured over a Water-filled Bubble. In each case, only the liquid inside the Bubble is fully consumed. Also, the slower-moving liquid must be poured over the filled Bubble... if a Water Bucket is poured over a Honey-filled Bubble, no block is created, and no liquid is consumed.
- 126.96.36.199: 引入。