|类型||矿 – 制作原料|
金矿 is an early game 矿石 which spawns in the 地下 and 洞穴 biomes, as well as on 浮空岛. Its primary use is to make 金锭s, which can be used to make the Gold tier of equipment, as well as crowns, 王座s, and several other items. The equivalent of Gold Ore is 铂金矿, which will sometimes replace Gold in a world.
- In real life, gold is one of the softest metals, but in Terraria (as lampshaded by the Goblin Tinkerer) it is harder than such heavy-duty metals as iron or steel.
- Even though gold and platinum ore (and bars) are of nearly equal sell value, 1 platinum 钱币 is worth 100 gold coins. This is likely because platinum ore and bars were added after platinum coins, and also is a reflection to the real-world metals (in this case, platinum would be the higher rank).
- Gold ore can look like normal stone from a distance, so keep an eye out. Under the light of a 暗影珠, it can even look like 铜矿.
- Selling the ore rather than the bar yields 4 more per gold bar.
- 18.104.22.168: Placed gold has a new texture.
- 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 99 to 999.
- 1.2: Gold will now sometimes not generate with a world, being replaced with 铂金矿.
- 1.0.5: Now has a sparkle effect.
- Pre-Release: 引入。
|金礦石(Gold Ore) • 金錠(Gold Bar) • 黃金磚(Gold Brick) • 黃金磚牆(Gold Brick Wall)|
蠟燭(Candle) • 黄金燭臺(Gold Candelabra) • 黃金吊燈(Gold Chandelier) • 王座(Throne)
黃金十字鎬(Gold Pickaxe) • 黃金斧(Gold Axe) • 黃金錘(Gold Hammer) • 黃金長劍(Gold Broadsword)
黃金短劍(Gold Shortsword) • 黃金弓(Gold Bow) • 黃金裝甲(Gold armor) • 黃金冠(Gold Crown)
金錶(Gold Watch) • 深度計(Depth Meter) • 衛星定位系統(GPS) • 史萊姆王冠(Slime Crown)