|类型||矿 – 制作原料|
|Debuff 描述||Losing life and slow movement|
- 本文与the ore有关。 关于the biome，详见Meteorite (biome)。
陨石 is an uncommon type of 矿石 mined from meteorite crash sites. Crash sites are not generated on world creation, but instead generate throughout the game based on certain conditions. Mining Meteorite requires at least a 钨, 金, or 铂金 Pickaxe. Meteorite also has a 2% chance of being dropped by a 流星头, which spawn in Meteorite crash sites.
Crash sites can occur anywhere, accompanied by a message signifying the event. Meteorite ores are required to make a 陨石锭.
Contact with Meteorite blocks causes the player to be inflicted with the 燃烧 Debuff, unless the player has the 黑曜石骷髅头, 黑曜石护盾, 黑曜石马掌, 黑曜石水上漂靴, 熔岩靴, or 十字章护盾 equipped, or is using an 黑曜石皮药水. Meteorite can be mined without these defenses, so long as the player doesn't come into contact with the blocks except through use of the Pickaxe. The ore is safe to collect once mined.
- When a 坠落之星 lands on a meteorite ore block, it will be destroyed.
- 水 will not prevent damage from a Meteorite block.
- Turning the ore into Meteorite Bars and selling them is 133% more profitable than selling the raw ore itself.
- Blocks between the player and a Meteorite block will prevent damage. A layer of 沙 or a similar gravity-affected block can effectively negate much of the danger of mining Meteorite.
- If a Player places at least 50 pieces of Meteorite, they can create an artificial Meteorite Biome, where all enemy spawns are replaced by 流星头s.
- Explosives such as 雷管 can be used to mine as an alternative to pickaxes.
- 22.214.171.124: Placed Meteorite has a new texture. Meteorites spawn in larger chunks.
- No longer causes invincibility frames when touched. Instead burns for 10 damage every tick.
- Increased stack limit from 250 to 999.
- Now takes fewer hits with a pickaxe to mine. A 梦魇镐, for example, now takes 2 hits to mine Meteorite instead of 4.
- 1.0.5: Now have a sparkle effect.
- Pre-Release: 引入。Template:Meteorite